Saturday, August 28, 2010

Under Construction

In case you think I'm gone forever, I thought I'd explain that I am really just on a passive strike until my hubbs gives me a fresh new look here at Shansland. I may not hold out that long though because I'm in the mood to write slightly longer updates than my facebook statuses allow. And since I announced I'll be away indefinitely, I've sufficiently taunted myself into wanting to blog. I may end up slapping a little powder on the more hagardly parts of this old place here and forging on unchanged. We shall see. We shall see.

Until then, you can find me on facebook looking into lifes deeper issues in forty-six characters or less. I'm not sure who I'm fooling with this as we know I pretty much just ooze aspartame damaged brain juice no matter what the length of the page. But it sounds good nonetheless!

Bye for now,

Shan
(Hope the hammering sounds don't get too loud for you over here.)

8 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

Whatever you do, don't change the name of the blog. It's so right.

Fifi said...

I'm one of your groupies..... so no matter where you jot .... I will be there;)

Jamey C said...

Let's get that thing looking snazzy, eh?

MmeBenaut said...

I'm a lot calmer than I was a couple of days ago. And Jamey, time to get on with the job, hey?

Maria said...

I hope you have better luck than I do around this place. I have a bathroom that has been torn apart for going on three years. Yep. That was YEARS.

Maria said...

I hope you have better luck than I do around this place. I have a bathroom that has been torn apart for going on three years. Yep. That was YEARS.

Koi said...

I've missed your cleverness my friend! I recently underwent a little construction in hopes of luring myself back into the blogger world. We shall see if it's enough...

Three hour tour said...

I know how you feel. I just remembered the password to my blog after a two year hiatus.