Wednesday, February 6, 2008

AAAAAAAH! I always scream when I play tag

Shelley over at The wood between the worlds tagged me and here are the rules:
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Seven Random or Weird Facts About Me:

1) I think in song (everything reminds me of one and then I sing it) but I rarely listen to music.

2) I literally cry when I eat fish of any kind.

3) It never occurs to me to clean my oven. Therefore, I have never cleaned an oven.

4) Back in my waitress days, I almost always had a large wedge of parmesan cheese in my pocket that I would pull out and nibble on throughout the entire shift. Oh come on there are grosser things...aren't there?

5) I am afraid of almost EVERYTHING! Except for the lint in my pockets obviously.

6) Strange and useless "future fashions" regularly pop into my head (i.e. rubber ties, earcuffs, rug belts etc.) I don't believe that makes me a prophet necessarily.

7) I am a total cat lady. (We don't have one due to J's allergies.) Sometimes I want to go to the pound and just spend time with the kitties there but I don't because I realize that it might be strange as a 38 year old woman. If Jamey goes first I'll probably sit around in my earcuffs while 4-6 cats sharpen their claws on my rug belt. Do these surveys make everyone feel a little afraid or is that just me?

Now, on with the tagging...

Dean





Whew! That's all the passing on I can handle right now as I am still a novice at linking. Peace, I'm out. (Don't I sound so natural when I talk gangsta? Oooh, that coulda rocked the 8 spot Dawg!)  


5 comments:

AfricaBleu said...

It's true--I once made her eat tuna on a cracker and she wept big crocodilian tears.

And I've never cleaned my oven either (which, now that I think about it, may account for all of those pesky oven fires...)

Bah-hah, cats sharpening their claws on your rug belt--you crazy, girl. For reals.

Three hour tour said...

In the immortal words of my second most favorite t-shirt "I noticed you were gangster, I'm pretty gangster myself." Straight up, Shan-dawg. That's how I roll, up in this humpty bumpty. Rollin on twenties with the top back, a wizzing up in the bozack. Word.

Jamey Clayberg said...

Ha ha, Feel free to wear the rug belt anytime baby, the cats are a different story I'm afraid...

Tally said...

I was doing well till I ran into number 4. Um, that is awesome. I just need to let it sink in.

Number 6 of course is my favorite. I'm so happy you are letting the world know. They need to.

SlushTurtle said...

I have one of those self- cleaning ovens... but every time I use it , my oven breaks for a few hours until it cools off. But it's mostly clean on the inside, so I figure it's worth it....