Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven Random or Weird Facts About Me:
1) I think in song (everything reminds me of one and then I sing it) but I rarely listen to music.
2) I literally cry when I eat fish of any kind.
3) It never occurs to me to clean my oven. Therefore, I have never cleaned an oven.
4) Back in my waitress days, I almost always had a large wedge of parmesan cheese in my pocket that I would pull out and nibble on throughout the entire shift. Oh come on there are grosser things...aren't there?
5) I am afraid of almost EVERYTHING! Except for the lint in my pockets obviously.
6) Strange and useless "future fashions" regularly pop into my head (i.e. rubber ties, earcuffs, rug belts etc.) I don't believe that makes me a prophet necessarily.
7) I am a total cat lady. (We don't have one due to J's allergies.) Sometimes I want to go to the pound and just spend time with the kitties there but I don't because I realize that it might be strange as a 38 year old woman. If Jamey goes first I'll probably sit around in my earcuffs while 4-6 cats sharpen their claws on my rug belt. Do these surveys make everyone feel a little afraid or is that just me?
Now, on with the tagging...
Whew! That's all the passing on I can handle right now as I am still a novice at linking. Peace, I'm out. (Don't I sound so natural when I talk gangsta? Oooh, that coulda rocked the 8 spot Dawg!)